Final Reflection


I think the thing that most sticks out to me during this semester is building an idea from start to finish. It was extremely difficult to build the idea up and see it to fruition. The experience that I will remember for a long time is coming up with the idea. Coming up with the one idea was one of the hardest parts because I had so many different things that I was thinking about for this semester. The most joyous experience was coming up with everything associated with the idea. I feel like now I have a good base for if I was to actually start this business. I am most proud of coming up the final venture concept that is the base for the business for years to come.

I do now see myself as an entrepreneur. I’m not sure if I will ever start the business I created in this class, but I feel like I have learned so much about what it takes to be an entrepreneur. In the future if I wanted to start a business, I feel like I have moved closer to the entrepreneurial mindset that would help me succeed.

The one recommendation I would make to students going down this journey is to really put a lot of time and effort into coming up with the best idea they can think of. Coming up with a great idea is the most important part to this class in my opinion. Also, definitely keep up with assignments and complete them fully to make the most out of the idea formed.

Comments

  1. I am happy you learned a lot from this class! I agree that building an idea from start to finish is difficult, but in the end it is worth it. I also had a difficult time sticking to one idea. It seemed like every week a new idea would pop into my head and I would want to write about the new idea. But each week I reminded myself I needed to stick with my original idea and build off of it. It was a great lesson of sticking to one idea and has helped me grow as an entrepreneur. Your advice is great for future students. Creating a great business venture for the whole semester is crucial for this class and for all the assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William,
    Great to hear that you have learned a lot from this class as I know that I have. I'd have to agree that keeping up with the assignments and a good idea will help find you success in this class. I would also like to thank you for all the feedback on my posts as it definitely helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello William,
    I am glad that you have seen progress from start to finish. I also think that it is very cool to start from scratch and not only come up with an idea, but create plans that lead to a business. Like yourself I too see myself as more of an entrepreneur and that the mindset of an entrepreneur has increased throughout the course. You are right when talking about the class itself it is very important to put in the effort in each assignment to get the most out of this class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment