Create a Customer Avatar


The main customer I see for the parking app is a college aged student that likes the freedom of having a car. The people I can really see utilizing and liking the app are those students that really value being close to their car and having the ability to use it daily to suit wherever they need to commute. I think some hobbies my customers might have are going to the gym on campus as well as eating on campus. Many of my customers will probably want to commute to UF to go to class. I would say they typically drive a mid-range car and are probably interested in downloading the app to save their precious time they have during the day.

I am very similar to the customer avatar. I really like having my car close by to get food and go to the gym. I think that it isn’t a coincidence that I have a lot in common with the avatar. I came up with the idea because I saw an unmet need in my own life and decided to base my app off that need.

Comments

  1. William,
    Similarly to you I looked at my own unmet means to create my business idea and therefore had a customer avatar that was similar to myself. Being able to identify exactly who your customer is and what their interests are will help you succeed in the long wrong. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William,
    I see many similarities between your potential customers and Jacobs (another group members) customers. I find it very cool that although your ideas are different they still have the same target crowd. You have been able to pinpoint a certain customer which will make it easier for you to personalize your app for them! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment