Halfway Reflection



It is very interesting to think that we have already hit the halfway point for this class. In that time, I have learned a lot about the entrepreneurship process and the business idea that I have thought of. The main behavior that I have used to keep up with these assignments is starting assignments early. To really get the most out of the class you really must put a lot of work in and that requires starting early to make sure that the assignments are done completely.

One moment that I thought about giving up was when I had two tests around the time that the weekly assignments for this class were due. I wanted to just not do the assignments for the week because I was so tired from studying for my tests. I pulled through and did them anyway because I knew that not doing them would put me at a disadvantage during the rest of the course. I feel like I have developed a tenacious attitude by pulling through during the tough times.

Three tips that I would give students are to start assignments early, don’t give up even if people don’t agree with your idea, and to really listen to the peer reviews that other students leave.

Comments

  1. William,
    It is crazy to think that we are already halfway done with the course. I agree with you in that when there are other courses giving us a lot of work to do, we sometimes just want to give up on others. I am glad to see that you did not give up and pushed through because you knew it was the right thing to do. I am sure this will only be beneficial to you in this course and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William,
    It is very important to start working on assignments early for this class, it is not a good idea to wait last minute and expect to produce a good assignment. I am glad that you were able to persevere through that week where you had two exams and continued to do your assignments that were due. That shows a lot about you and that you care about what you do. Your tips were spot on for the people taking the course next semester. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. William,
    I wrote for my assignment that in important aspect to maintain in this class is consistency. With this I feel like you can find success in this class. As the assignments are assigned you can work on them and finish them one by one. As long as you finish your work on time you should succeed. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment